51 views
Verified Reviewer

Good morning - I am sad to be reporting this, but my sister and I have been receiving the newspaper for over 80 years combined. My parents were getting the Philadelphia Inquirer delivered from before we were born.

My sister is 83, and I am 73. We always relied on the Philadelphia Inquirer for our news first thing in the morning. Recently, the carrier is leaving it atop our mailbox, which is shared by eight (8) other residents. We have always had doorstep delivery.

When called about the change in delivery, the customer service rep said that it is up to the carrier. That is really a poor exhibition of customer service. We have been living at 608 Tanglewood Dr, Sicklerville, NJ 08081 since 2005. This lack of service only began this week.

Please see what you can do about getting us the service for which we pay. Thank you.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Philadelphia Inquirer Pros: Reading the morning paper.

Philadelphia Inquirer Cons: Absolutely horrible service.

Comments