2.6

For the past two weeks our delivery has been delayed for hours. It has always been delivered between 5am and 6am.

A few days because of weather we did not receive it at all which is understandable. But since the storm it happens just about every day. One day last week it was deliverer at 11am. You would think that the inquirer having a problem competing with TV and Online they would go out of their way to serve a large community.

I have sent a letter, Which the Inquirer has not responded, it has to be over a week since I sent the letter. Again this morning it is 8.45am and still no papers. I called the Inquirer delivery phone, which is a joke.

They answer and tell you to wait for a person, next thing they tell there no one available. I am going to call a meeting or our council and consider asking if we should cancel our subscriptions.

User's recommendation: if you can find some other way to read the news of the day use it . do not depend on the Inquirer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Philadelphia Inquirer Delivery Service.

Comments